Over 70 organizations are currently participating in this global collaboration and our network keeps growing! If you or your organization has an interest in human-wildlife conflict and other conservation conflict issues, you are invited to join HWCC.
Benefits of Joining HWCC
- Membership in a unique neutral forum that facilitates diverse, global collaboration
- Participation in an innovative, practical training in conflict resolution
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency in preventing and mitigating HWC by:
- pooling limited human and financial resources,
- reducing duplication of efforts,
- sharing risks
- coordinating local and regional efforts
- information sharing that results in “win-win” solutions on the ground
- facilitating efforts among diverse stakeholders to address common problems
- Access to information resources:
- new inter-disciplinary training,
- expertise, research, and practical innovations,
- tools that improve knowledge & skills of field practitioners and policy makers,
- collaborative funding opportunities.
- Increased trust between organizations and improved understanding of how other organizations are working to achieve their goals.
- Opportunities to expand members’ international recognition, leadership and influence among conservation, development, foundation and governmental institutions.
How to Join
Member organizations are asked to commit a modest annual contribution and are encouraged to participate in strategic decision making for the organization.
To inquire about membership, contact Francine Madden, Executive Director.